BEEFAY is looking for a multimedia intern
Working as a multimedia designer intern, you will support our team on digital visualizing platform activities specific to website, content and social media.
- Supporting our team to create a digital visualizing platform
- Content management on Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok
- Assisting at shoots, events and fashion week
- Community Management
- Supporting our team with relevant digital visualizing tasks
- An understanding of Social Media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok
- Creative contents
- Knowledge and experience with user experiences
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe programs
- Knowledge and experience with multimedia design
- Knowledge of intellectual property rights and licensing methods and their importance in the practice of the profession
- Organizational skills: multitask and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- An interest in the fashion industry
- Fluency in English and Danish
- Student or graduate in education
- Professional and personal development
- The possibility to create a network within the fashion industry
- Experience within the fashion industry
- An excellent work environment
An unpaid internship
Fulltime: 3-6 months or after agreement. Hours can be longer during Fashion Week (August).
How to apply
Submit your application and your CV as soon as possible.
Send your application to email@example.com and please write “Internship - Some & PR” in the subject field.