BEEFAY is looking for fashion design intern
Working as a fashion design intern, you will support our team in the design process and lookbook.
- Inspiration mood board
- Artwork – digital print, if you can
- 3D development in Clo3D
- Development of samples
- Communicate with our supplier
- Supporting the design team with relevant tasks
- Assisting at shoots, events and fashion week
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe programs
- Knowledge and experience with Clo3D
- Knowledge and experience with digital print
- Analysing of brand DNA
- Organizational skills: multitask and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- An interest in the fashion industry
- Fluency in English and Danish
- Student or graduate in education
- Professional and personal development
- The possibility to create a network within the fashion industry
- Experience within the fashion industry
- An excellent work environment
An unpaid internship
Fulltime: 3-6 months or after agreement. Hours can be longer as Fashion Week (August).
How to apply
Submit your application and your CV as soon as possible.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and please write “Internship-Fashion designer” in the subject field.